England Rugby Invite you to attend a Community of Practice Evening on 13th January 2016 at Strode College.
Is your club short of players ? Having difficulty transitioning players from colts to seniors?
The aim for the evening:
Explore best practise
· Recruit – players from local schools and colleges
· Retention - of players and transition to senior rugby
· Returning – attracting players back to your club
The best and most innovative ideas linked to the following themes during the evening will Win
· Coaching – x 6 Free CPD’s for your club/school
· Referee - x 4 Free places for the Level 1, x1 Free place on Level 2 Referee courses.
We hope your attendance will provide:
· Introduction – Little black book (Take away names and numbers)
· Information – With like-minded people
· Innovation & Sharing – What have you used in your club that is different that has had a positive effect ‘on rugby’
1830-1900 Arrive Strode College / Hot & Cold refreshments
1900 Part 1
1945 Working Dinner (Innovations)
2030 Part 2
All attendees will receive a England Rugby Beanie Hat
Spaces limited Max number - 50
How to sign up for the evening? Go to the following link http://www.englandrugby.com/my-rugby/courses/search/#/search?id=&c=&eventid=226328721
For any further Information please contact your Rugby Development Officer:
North Somerset – Simon Weaver – firstname.lastname@example.org
West Somerset – Jason Luff – email@example.com